We are looking for 3D Modeler Alias with experience in the automotive industry and 3D modeling for insertion in the SuperCars project development team.
Tasks and main responsibilities
- Creation of 3D data, from the concept phase to the final release of surfaces;
- Support the project development process (3D surface development) by respecting the procedures, i feasibility requirements and project objectives;
- Meet deadlines and deliver quality work;
- Know the rules of modeling;
- Support the surface development process by keeping managers informed of progress, issues and resolutions;
- Interface with the project team to improve and optimize surfaces;
- Identify, analyze and solve potential feasibility problems with creative and alternative solutions design proposals.
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the 3D modeling process;
- Demonstrate creative and artistic insights;
- Excellent knowledge of Alias Autostudio;
- Understand the basics of minimum and maximum radii, demolition angles and tolerances and feasibility of the component or surface to be modeled.
- Indeterminate time with salary commensurate with real skills / experiences;
- VAT number/Freelance/Self Employed (nice to have) with hourly wages to be agreed based on the real skills / experiences;
- Great Benefits and Plus on salary for travel abroad.
Place of work
- Italy (Emilia Romagna)