We are looking for a Class A Modeller with a wide range of experience in the automotive industry and knowledge of all aspects of digital modelling, expecially Class A surfacing using ALIAS AUTOSTUDIO.
The candidate will be employed in the Centro Stile. He will be included in a young and dynamic team with the possibility to enhance his skills.
- Creation of 3D data from Concept stages through Final release of Class A surfaces;
- Support program milestone surface deliverables following approved surface methods, procedures, feasibility requirements and design intent;
- Support program timing buy delivering High Quality of concept design through to Class A surface with speed and efficiency;
- Knowledge of sketch modelling is a must;
- Support surface development process by keeping management informed of progress, issues and resolutions;
- Interface with program teams and downstream activities to enhance and optimize surfaces;
- Identify, analyse and resolve potential feasibility issues with creative alternative solutions and design proposals.
- Proven ability to develop concept design through to Class ‘A’ surface utilizing design sketches, verbal direction or point cloud data;
- Demonstrates creative and artistic insight, and ensure progression of surface data consistent with Design Language.
- Knowledge of Product Development Systems and Automotive Design Fundamentals and Feasibility.
- Strong Experience in the use modelling software ALIAS AUTOSTUDIO.
Site of Work: Sweden