We are looking for an Infotaiment System Specialist and / or Sound System Engineer.
- Definition and maintenance of product specifications and requirements. Analysis and definition of priorities requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability;
- Management of technical specifications (Hardware, Software, Diagnostics, Functional, Vehicle functions);
- Collaboration with validation and homologation teams in order to meet validation requirements, system integration and qualification;
- Management of project documentation, reports and periodic presentation to various stakeholders;
- Audio performance analysis.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronics, computer science or related engineering;
- Experience in electrical / electronic engineering projects in the automotive sector;
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle infotainment system and related systems, vehicle architectures and networks (CAN, LIN, MOST, Ethernet, A2B) and automotive technologies.
- Indeterminate time with salary commensurate with real skills / experiences;
- VAT number/Freelance/Self Employed (nice to have) with hourly wages to be agreed based on the real skills / experiences.
Place of work
- Turin (Italy)