We are looking for 3D Modeler Maya with at least 2 years of experience, preferably from Automotive sector, with knowledge of all aspects of polygonal modeling, in particular for
create three-dimensional models (geometry based on vertices, edges and faces).
The candidate must have proven ability to use Maya to develop 3D models and 3D content for the industry Automotive.
- Work on 3D data for the conceptual phases of automotive polygons (vertices, edges and faces);
- Creation of 3D models and 3D content for fast models, presentations, animated effects and interactive videos in the automotive field;
- Support a young and motivated team with an excellent understanding of 3D modeling and find the right balance between timing and quality at the right time;
- Be able to provide within certain deadlines a high quality of polygonal modeling without lose the spirit of the design given;
- Support the surface development process by keeping management informed of progress, problems and resolutions;
- Being able to work as part of a team, follow orders, but also bring ideas and solutions own.
- Knowledge of the polygonal modeling process;
- Understand the reverse engineering process and build new solid models from the scan data;
- 2 years minimum experience in 3D modeling with Maya.
- Indeterminate time with salary commensurate with real skills / experiences;
- VAT number/Freelance/Self Employed (nice to have) with hourly wages to be agreed based on the real skills / experiences.
Place of work
- Turin (Italy)