We are looking for UI / UX designers.
- Collect user requirements;
- Design graphics and building components navigation;
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools;
- Professional design that includes work with web / mobile applications.
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Create visualizations of high-level ideas and explore suggestive directions of visual art;
- Define visual directions and develop further style guides;
- Development of user interface prototypes that clearly illustrate how they work and what they look like sites;
- Design the graphical user interface;
- Create original graphic designs;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Make layout adjustments based on customer feedback
- Proven work experience as UI / UX Designer, origin from the automotive sector is a plus;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (eg Axure, Sketch);
- Updated knowledge of design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop – nessecery; After Effects – big advantage);
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time management skills;
- Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant sector;
- Experience with software development: we need an experienced person with a history of
success in software development that uses tools like JIRA that can get involved;
- 2+ years of professional experience in similar roles;
- Interaction with experts both with technical teams (software developers), non-technical (visual designers, product owners, project managers etc.).
- Indeterminate time with salary commensurate with real skills / experiences;
- VAT number/Freelance/Self Employed (nice to have) with hourly wages to be agreed based on the real skills / experiences.
Place of work
- Turin (Italy)