FD Group srl registered office in via D. Biancolelli 49 / a 40132 Bologna, as data controller of personal data, according to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 10th August 2018, n. 101, informs you that personal data you provide (through the form “Work with us” section of this website) including:
- common data, such as personal information, birth data, address, code, status, social security number, etc.), Contact information (mobile number, e-mail address, etc.) , data about work and profession;
- “particular” data (if eventually present) as defined in art. 9 of the GDPR (through its curriculum) or suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin, religious convictions, political opinions, adherence to a religious, philosophical, the state of health (for example belonging to protected categories).
will be processed for these purposes:
- to evaluate the coherence about your profile regarding the open job positions and in general, for management of selection procedures for collaborators (eg programming of job interviews);
These purposes are based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and non-excess and in compliance with the laws of law on the protection of data privacy. Legal basis about processing personal data for the purposes indicated above is the legitimate interest. Regarding the legal basis about processing of particular data is the acquisition of consent.Provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, but failure provision of your personal data makes it impossible for data controller to evaluate your profile or to programming job interviews.
Your personal data will be provide to the FD Group through its company email addresses. The eventual treatment about your particular data will be possible only with explicit consent. Your data may be shared with: subjects that typically act as data processor according to art. 28 of the GDPR (IT providers who have access to data back-up); persons authorized to process data (eg our internal staff), persons, entities or authorities, independent data controllers, who are obliged to communicate their personal data in accordance with the law or orders of the authorities.
The data, except for legal obligations, will not be disclosed without your explicit consent. We also inform you that all the data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling. Processing of your personal data takes place primarily through using electronic and / or it supports and technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. Your data may be stored both on it supports and paper media, as well as on any other type of media considered most suitable for processing.
Personal data you provide may also be processed in non-EU countries and non – EU organizations. This treatment complies with the provisions of the Guarantor for Extra EU data (for any info https://storage.googleapis.com/gfw-touched-accounts-pdfs/google-cloud-security-and-compliance-whitepaper.pdf ). Personal data you provide will be kept for a period not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed. Once the retention period has finished, your personal data will be opportunely destroyed or made anonymous (for example if they are not suitable for the position to be filled in case of any research, in case of revocation of consent).
You, as owner of personal data, have the right:
- access to personal data (eg obtain a copy or know where it was made available)
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to the portability of data (eg to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device)
- to revoke the consent (if any) at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- to propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority (Privacy Authority, mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information and / or for the application of your rights, please contact the Data Controller FD Group srl registered office in via D. Biancolelli 49 / a 40132 Bologna (eg by filling out the contact form).